Relationships between distributions with certain symmetries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Rosco & M. Jones & Arthur Pewsey, 2011. "Skew t distributions via the sinh-arcsinh transformation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(3), pages 630-652, November.
- Ramesh C. Gupta & Debasis Kundu, 2011. "Weighted inverse Gaussian -- a versatile lifetime model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 2695-2708, February.
- Leiva, Víctor & Hernández, Hugo & Sanhueza, Antonio, 2008. "An R Package for a General Class of Inverse Gaussian Distributions," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 26(i04).
- Antonio Sanhueza & Víctor Leiva & N. Balakrishnan, 2008. "A new class of inverse Gaussian type distributions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 31-49, June.
- M. C. Jones & Arthur Pewsey, 2009. "Sinh-arcsinh distributions," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(4), pages 761-780.
- M.C. Jones, 2007. "Connecting Distributions with Power Tails on the Real Line, the Half Line and the Interval," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 75(1), pages 58-69, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemonte, Artur J., 2013. "A new extended Birnbaum–Saunders regression model for lifetime modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 34-50.
- Mudholkar, Govind S. & Yu, Ziji & Awadalla, Saria S., 2015. "The mode-centric M-Gaussian distribution: A model for right skewed data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsBirnbaum–Saunders distribution; Inverse Gaussian distribution; R-symmetry; Random variate generation; Skew-symmetric distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:9:p:1737-1744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.