Relationships between distributions with certain symmetries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Rosco & M. Jones & Arthur Pewsey, 2011. "Skew t distributions via the sinh-arcsinh transformation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(3), pages 630-652, November.
- Ramesh C. Gupta & Debasis Kundu, 2011. "Weighted inverse Gaussian -- a versatile lifetime model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 2695-2708, February.
- Leiva, Víctor & Hernández, Hugo & Sanhueza, Antonio, 2008. "An R Package for a General Class of Inverse Gaussian Distributions," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 26(i04).
- Antonio Sanhueza & Víctor Leiva & N. Balakrishnan, 2008. "A new class of inverse Gaussian type distributions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 31-49, June.
- M. C. Jones & Arthur Pewsey, 2009. "Sinh-arcsinh distributions," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(4), pages 761-780.
- M.C. Jones, 2007. "Connecting Distributions with Power Tails on the Real Line, the Half Line and the Interval," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 75(1), pages 58-69, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemonte, Artur J., 2013. "A new extended Birnbaum–Saunders regression model for lifetime modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 34-50.
- Mudholkar, Govind S. & Yu, Ziji & Awadalla, Saria S., 2015. "The mode-centric M-Gaussian distribution: A model for right skewed data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsBirnbaum–Saunders distribution; Inverse Gaussian distribution; R-symmetry; Random variate generation; Skew-symmetric distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:9:p:1737-1744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .