Quadratic approximation for nonconvex penalized estimations with a diverging number of parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2004.
"A well-conditioned estimator for large-dimensional covariance matrices,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 365-411, February.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2000. "A well conditioned estimator for large dimensional covariance matrices," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10087, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Leng, Chenlei & Li, Bo, 2010. "Least squares approximation with a diverging number of parameters," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3-4), pages 254-261, February.
- Kwon, Sunghoon & Choi, Hosik & Kim, Yongdai, 2011. "Quadratic approximation on SCAD penalized estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 421-428, January.
- Yongdai Kim & Sunghoon Kwon, 2012. "Global optimality of nonconvex penalized estimators," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 99(2), pages 315-325.
- Kim, Yongdai & Choi, Hosik & Oh, Hee-Seok, 2008. "Smoothly Clipped Absolute Deviation on High Dimensions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1665-1673.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Hansheng Wang & Bo Li & Chenlei Leng, 2009. "Shrinkage tuning parameter selection with a diverging number of parameters," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 671-683.
- Lam, Clifford & Fan, Jianqing, 2008. "Profile-kernel likelihood inference with diverging number of parameters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31548, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- He, Xuming & Shao, Qi-Man, 2000. "On Parameters of Increasing Dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 120-135, April.
- Wang, Hansheng & Leng, Chenlei, 2007. "Unified LASSO Estimation by Least Squares Approximation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1039-1048, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNonconvex penalty; SCAD; Smoothly clipped absolute deviation; Oracle property; Quadratic approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:9:p:1710-1717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .