Characterizations of symmetric distributions based on Rényi entropy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hofmann, Glenn & Balakrishnan, N. & Ahmadi, Jafar, 2005. "Characterization of hazard function factorization by Fisher information in minima and upper record values," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 51-57, April.
- Zheng, Gang, 2001. "A characterization of the factorization of hazard function by the Fisher information under Type II censoring with application to the Weibull family," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 249-253, April.
- Ahmadi, Jafar & Fashandi, M., 2009. "Some characterization and ordering results based on entropies of current records," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(19), pages 2053-2059, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Vikas, 2016. "Some results on Tsallis entropy measure and k-record values," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 667-673.
- Nanda, Asok K. & Sankaran, P.G. & Sunoj, S.M., 2014. "Rényi’s residual entropy: A quantile approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 114-121.
- Kayid, M. & Izadkhah, S., 2015. "Characterizations of the exponential distribution by the concept of residual life at random time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 164-169.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:494:y:2018:i:c:p:410-421 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMüntz–Szász theorem; Farlie–Gumbel–Morgenstern (FGM) family; k-records; Concomitant; Shannon information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:4:p:798-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.