Characterizations of symmetric distributions based on Rényi entropy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hofmann, Glenn & Balakrishnan, N. & Ahmadi, Jafar, 2005. "Characterization of hazard function factorization by Fisher information in minima and upper record values," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 51-57, April.
- Zheng, Gang, 2001. "A characterization of the factorization of hazard function by the Fisher information under Type II censoring with application to the Weibull family," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 249-253, April.
- Ahmadi, Jafar & Fashandi, M., 2009. "Some characterization and ordering results based on entropies of current records," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(19), pages 2053-2059, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Vikas, 2016. "Some results on Tsallis entropy measure and k-record values," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 667-673.
- Nanda, Asok K. & Sankaran, P.G. & Sunoj, S.M., 2014. "Rényi’s residual entropy: A quantile approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 114-121.
- Kayid, M. & Izadkhah, S., 2015. "Characterizations of the exponential distribution by the concept of residual life at random time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 164-169.
More about this item
KeywordsMüntz–Szász theorem; Farlie–Gumbel–Morgenstern (FGM) family; k-records; Concomitant; Shannon information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:4:p:798-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .