The expected discounted penalty at ruin in the Erlang (2) risk process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Jun & Dickson, David C. M., 2002. "On the expected discounted penalty function at ruin of a surplus process with interest," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 389-404, June.
- Dufresne, Francois & Gerber, Hans U., 1988. "The surpluses immediately before and at ruin, and the amount of the claim causing ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-199, October.
- Li, Shuanming & Garrido, Jose, 2004. "On ruin for the Erlang(n) risk process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 391-408, June.
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Willmot, Gordon E., 1999. "Analysis of a defective renewal equation arising in ruin theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 63-84, September.
- Dickson, David C. M. & Hipp, Christian, 2001. "On the time to ruin for Erlang(2) risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 333-344, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dickson, David C.M. & Li, Shuanming, 2013. "The distributions of the time to reach a given level and the duration of negative surplus in the Erlang(2) risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 490-497.
- Huang, Tao & Zhao, Ruiqing & Tang, Wansheng, 2009. "Risk model with fuzzy random individual claim amount," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 879-890, February.
- Thampi K. K. & Jacob M. J. & Raju N., 2007. "Ruin Probabilities under Generalized Exponential Distribution," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, May.
More about this item
KeywordsErlang (2) risk process Expected discounted penalty function Ruin probability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:72:y:2005:i:3:p:205-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.