Mixture formulae for shot noise weighted point processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferrari, Pablo A. & Fernández, Roberto & Garcia, Nancy L., 2002. "Perfect simulation for interacting point processes, loss networks and Ising models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 63-88, November.
- A. Baddeley & M. Lieshout, 1995. "Area-interaction point processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 47(4), pages 601-619, December.
- Jean-Michel Billiot, 2001. "An Estimation Method of the Pair Potential Function for Gibbs Point Processes on Spheres," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 185-203.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renshaw, Eric & Mateu, Jorge & Saura, Fuensanta, 2007. "Disentangling mark/point interaction in marked-point processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3123-3144, March.
- Nicolas Picard & Avner Bar-Hen & Frédéric Mortier & Joël Chadœuf, 2009. "The Multi-scale Marked Area-interaction Point Process: A Model for the Spatial Pattern of Trees," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 23-41.
More about this item
KeywordsInfluence function Multivariate point processes Potential function Shot noise weighted point processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:67:y:2004:i:4:p:311-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.