Perfect simulation for marked point processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Mira & J. Møller & G. O. Roberts, 2001. "Perfect slice samplers," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(3), pages 593-606.
- Kendall, Wilfrid S. & Montana, Giovanni, 2002. "Small sets and Markov transition densities," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 177-194, June.
- Ferrari, Pablo A. & Fernández, Roberto & Garcia, Nancy L., 2002. "Perfect simulation for interacting point processes, loss networks and Ising models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 63-88, November.
- J. Møller, 1999. "Perfect simulation of conditionally specified models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 251-264.
- M. N. M. van Lieshout & R. S. Stoica, 2003. "The Candy model: properties and inference," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 57(2), pages 177-206.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2006:i:2:p:679-698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.