A characterization of the rate of convergence in bivariate extreme value models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drees, Holger & Huang, Xin, 1998. "Best Attainable Rates of Convergence for Estimators of the Stable Tail Dependence Function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 25-47, January.
- Falk, Michael & Reiss, Rolf-Dieter, 2001. "Estimation of canonical dependence parameters in a class of bivariate peaks-over-threshold models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 233-242, April.
- E. Kaufmann & R. Reiss, 1993. "Strong convergence of multivariate point processes of exceedances," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(3), pages 433-444, September.
- Omey, E. & Rachev, S. T., 1991. "Rates of convergence in multivariate extreme value theory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 36-50, July.
- de Haan, L. & Peng, L., 1997. "Rates of Convergence for Bivariate Extremes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 195-230, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falk, Michael & Reiss, Rolf-Dieter, 2005. "On the distribution of Pickands coordinates in bivariate EV and GP models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 267-295, April.
- Falk, Michael & Reiss, Rolf-Dieter, 2005. "On Pickands coordinates in arbitrary dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 426-453, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate max-stable distribution Pickands representation Spectral decomposition Generalized Pareto distribution [delta]-neighborhood von Mises condition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:59:y:2002:i:4:p:341-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.