Rates of convergence in multivariate extreme value theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, P M, 1987. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation in the Presence of Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 875-891, July.
- Pollard, David, 1985. "New Ways to Prove Central Limit Theorems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 295-313, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1988. "Chi-square diagnostic tests for econometric models : Introduction and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 135-156, January.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1988. "Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1419-1453, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omey, Edward & Vesilo, Rein, 2011. "Local limit theorems for shock models," Working Papers 2011/23, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Falk, Michael & Reiss, Rolf Dieter, 2002. "A characterization of the rate of convergence in bivariate extreme value models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 341-351, October.
- de Haan, L. & Peng, L., 1997. "Rates of Convergence for Bivariate Extremes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 195-230, May.
- Falk, Michael & Reiss, Rolf-Dieter, 2005. "On Pickands coordinates in arbitrary dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 426-453, February.
- Padoan, Simone A., 2013. "Extreme dependence models based on event magnitude," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 1-19.
- Maejima, Makoto & Rachev, Svetlozar T., 1997. "Rate-of-convergence in the multivariate max-stable limit theorem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 115-123, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate extreme values uniform rates of convergence regular variation dependence functions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:38:y:1991:i:1:p:36-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .