An extension of the Erdös-Neveu-Rényi theorem with applications to order statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rychlik, Tomasz, 1992. "Stochastically extremal distributions of order statistics for dependent samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 337-341, April.
- Caraux, G. & Gascuel, O., 1992. "Bounds on distribution functions of order statistics for dependent variates," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 103-105, May.
- Masaaki Sibuya, 1991. "Bonferroni-type inequalities; Chebyshev-type inequalities for the distributions on [0, n]," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(2), pages 261-285, June.
- Gascuel, O. & Caraux, G., 1992. "Bounds on expectations of order statistics via extremal dependences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 143-148, September.
- Rychlik, Tomasz, 1995. "Bounds for order statistics based on dependent variables with given nonidentical distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 351-358, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:160:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaluszka, Marek & Okolewski, Andrzej, 2011. "Stability of L-statistics from weakly dependent observations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(5), pages 618-625, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDependent random variables Exchangeable random variables Empirical distribution function Order statistics Bonferroni-type inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:55:y:2001:i:2:p:181-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.