Likelihood ratio tests for genetic linkage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masry, Elias & Györfi, László, 1987. "Strong consistency and rates for recursive probability density estimators of stationary processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 79-93, June.
- Andrew Harvey (ed.), 1994. "Time Series," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 599.
- Ioannides, D. & Roussas, G. G., 1987. "Note on the uniform convergence of density estimates for mixing random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 279-285, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang Ning & Yong Chen, 2015. "A Class of Pseudolikelihood Ratio Tests for Homogeneity in Exponential Tilt Mixture Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(2), pages 504-517, June.
- Wu, Yanhong & Xu, Yongxia, 2000. "Local likelihood ratio tests in the normal mixture model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 323-329, December.
- Ning, Wei & Zhang, Sanguo & Yu, Chang, 2009. "A moment-based test for the homogeneity in mixture natural exponential family with quadratic variance functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 828-834, March.
- Andrew Sweeting, 2005. "Coordination Games, Multiple Equilibria and the Timing of Radio Commercials," 2005 Meeting Papers 490, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsBinomial mixture Homogeneity Likelihood ratio test Linkage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:33:y:1997:i:1:p:15-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .