Minimal conditions in p-stable limit theorems -- II
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denker, Manfred & Jakubowski, Adam, 1989. "Stable limit distributions for strongly mixing sequences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 477-483, October.
- Kobus, M., 1995. "Generalized Poisson Distributions as Limits of Sums for Arrays of Dependent Random Vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 199-244, February.
- Jakubowski, Adam, 1993. "Minimal conditions in p-stable limit theorems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 291-327, February.
- Jakubowski, Adam, 1994. "On multidimensional domains of attraction for stationary sequences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 321-326, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damarackas, Julius & Paulauskas, Vygantas, 2017. "Spectral covariance and limit theorems for random fields with infinite variance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 156-175.
More about this item
KeywordsStable distributions Regular variation Stable limit theorems Large deviations Stationary sequences [psi]-mixing [phi]-mixing m-dependence Association;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:68:y:1997:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .