Bootstrapping the sample means for stationary mixing sequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Alonso & Daniel Peña & Juan Romo, 2003. "Resampling time series using missing values techniques," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(4), pages 765-796, December.
- Fan, Jianqing & Han, Fang & Liu, Han & Vickers, Byron, 2016. "Robust inference of risks of large portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 298-308.
- Psaradakis, Zacharias, 2001. "On bootstrap inference in cointegrating regressions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Dehling, Herold & Wendler, Martin, 2010. "Central limit theorem and the bootstrap for U-statistics of strongly mixing data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 126-137, January.
- Dehling, Herold & Fried, Roland & Sharipov, Olimjon Sh. & Vogel, Daniel & Wornowizki, Max, 2013. "Estimation of the variance of partial sums of dependent processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 141-147.
- Alonso, Andrés M. & Peña, Daniel & Romo, Juan, 2000. "Resampling time series by missing values techniques," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 9923, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Dehling, Herold & Sharipov, Olimjon Sh. & Wendler, Martin, 2015. "Bootstrap for dependent Hilbert space-valued random variables with application to von Mises statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 200-215.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2012. "Strong consistency of the stationary bootstrap under ψ-weak dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 488-495.
- Csörgo, Miklós & Yu, Hao, 1997. "Estimation of total time on test transforms for stationary observations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 229-253, June.
- Zacharias Psaradakis, 2008. "Assessing Time-Reversibility Under Minimal Assumptions," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 881-905, September.
- Sharipov, Olimjon Sh. & Wendler, Martin, 2013. "Normal limits, nonnormal limits, and the bootstrap for quantiles of dependent data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 1028-1035.
More about this item
Keywordsbootstrap sample mean mixing sequences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:48:y:1993:i:1:p:175-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.