The distributions of certain record statistics from a random number of observations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2003.
"Estimating models of on-the-job search using record statistics,"
Working Paper Series
WP-03-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2003. "Estimating Models of On-the-Job Search Using Record Statistics," NBER Working Papers 10146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2004. "Estimating Models of On-the-Job Search Using Record Statistics," 2004 Meeting Papers 9, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gadi Barlevy & H. N. Nagaraja, 2006.
"Identification of Search Models with Initial Condition Problems,"
2006 Meeting Papers
4, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gadi Barlevy & H. N. Nagaraja, 2006. "Identification of search models with initial condition problems," Working Paper Series WP-06-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gadi Barlevy & H.N. Nagaraja, 2006. "Identification of Search Models with Initial Condition Problems," NBER Working Papers 12166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barlevy, Gadi & Nagaraja, H. N., 2006. "Identification of Search Models with Initial Condition Problems," IZA Discussion Papers 2061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gadi Barlevy & H. N. Nagaraja, 2010.
"Estimating Mobility Rates in Search Models with Initial Condition Problems,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(4), pages 780-799, October.
- Gady Barlevy & H. N. Nagaraja, 2010. "Code and data files for "Estimating Mobility Rates in Search Models with Initial Condition Problems"," Computer Codes 08-112, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Browne, Sid & Bunge, John, 1995. "Random record processes and state dependent thinning," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 131-142, January.
- Barranco-Chamorro, I. & Moreno-Rebollo, J.L. & Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, M.V., 2015. "Estimation of the sample size n based on record values," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 58-72.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom record model record values number of records interrecord counts point processes partial fraction expansion geometric distribution negative binomial distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:38:y:1991:i:1:p:167-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.