Functional limit theorems for random quadratic forms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linton, Oliver, 1996.
"Edgeworth Approximation for MINPIN Estimators in Semiparametric Regression Models,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 30-60, March.
- Oliver Linton, 1994. "Edgeworth Approximation for MINPIN Estimators in Semiparametric Regression Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1086, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ellison, Glenn & Ellison, Sara Fisher, 2000.
"A simple framework for nonparametric specification testing,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Ellison, G. & Ellison, F., 1993. "A Simple Framework for Non-Parametric Specification Testing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1662, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 1998. "A Simple Framework for Nonparametric Specification Testing," NBER Technical Working Papers 0234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Bárcenas & J. Ortega & A. J. Quiroz, 2017. "Quadratic forms of the empirical processes for the two-sample problem for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 26(3), pages 503-526, September.
- Zhang, Tonglin & Lin, Ge, 2016. "On Moran’s I coefficient under heterogeneity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 83-94.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1993. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- White, Halbert & Hong, Yongmiao, 1999. "M-Testing Using Finite and Infinite Dimensional Parameter Estimators," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9qz123ng, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Zhang, Tonglin, 2019. "General Gaussian estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 234-247.
- Kokoszka, P. & Mikosch, T., 1997. "The integrated periodogram for long-memory processes with finite or infinite variance," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Bhansali, R.J. & Giraitis, L. & Kokoszka, P.S., 2007. "Approximations and limit theory for quadratic forms of linear processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 71-95, January.
- Matthias Arnold & Dominik Wied, 2014. "Improved GMM estimation of random effects panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 77-99, March.
- Bhansali, R.J. & Giraitis, L. & Kokoszka, P.S., 2007. "Convergence of quadratic forms with nonvanishing diagonal," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(7), pages 726-734, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:37:y:1991:i:1:p:81-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.