Existence, minimality and approximation of solutions to BSDEs with convex drivers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freddy Delbaen & Shige Peng & Emanuela Rosazza Gianin, 2010. "Representation of the penalty term of dynamic concave utilities," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 449-472, September.
- Briand, Philippe & Delyon, Bernard & Mémin, Jean, 2002. "On the robustness of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 229-253, February.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Briand, Philippe & Elie, Romuald, 2013. "A simple constructive approach to quadratic BSDEs with or without delay," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(8), pages 2921-2939.
- Gregor Heyne & Michael Kupper & Christoph Mainberger, 2011. "Minimal Supersolutions of BSDEs with Lower Semicontinuous Generators," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-067, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & Dylan Possamai & Alexandros Saplaouras, 2016. "Existence and uniqueness results for BSDEs with jumps: the whole nine yards," Papers 1607.04214, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsBackward stochastic differential equations; Backward stochastic difference equations; Convex drivers; Discrete-time approximations; Supersolutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:4:p:1540-1565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.