Born out of wedlock and never married--it breaks a man's heart
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donrovich, Robyn & Drefahl, Sven & Koupil, Ilona, 2014. "Early life conditions, partnership histories, and mortality risk for Swedish men and women born 1915–1929," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 60-67.
- Modin, Bitte & Koupil, Ilona & Vågerö, Denny, 2009. "The impact of early twentieth century illegitimacy across three generations. Longevity and intergenerational health correlates," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1633-1640, May.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Gupta, Sumedha, 2015.
"The role of marriage in the causal pathway from economic conditions early in life to mortality,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 141-158.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Gupta, Sumedha, 2011. "The role of marriage in the causal pathway from economic conditions early in life to mortality," Working Paper Series 2011:23, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Gupta, Sumedha, 2011. "The Role of Marriage in the Causal Pathway from Economic Conditions Early in Life to Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 5454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helgertz, Jonas & Vågerö, Denny, 2014. "Small for gestational age and adulthood risk of disability pension: The contribution of childhood and adulthood conditions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 249-257.
- Modin, Bitte & Vågerö, Denny & Hallqvist, Johan & Koupil, Ilona, 2008. "The contribution of parental and grandparental childhood social disadvantage to circulatory disease diagnosis in young Swedish men," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 822-834, February.
- Frans Poppel & Niels Schenk & Ruben Gaalen, 2013. "Demographic Transitions and Changes in the Living Arrangements of Children: The Netherlands 1850–2010," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(2), pages 243-260, April.
- Renzo Derosas & Marco Breschi & Alessio Fornasin & Matteo Manfredini & Cristina Munno, 2012. "Between Constraints and Coercion. Marriage and Social Reproduction in Northern and central Italy, 18th-19th Centuries," Working Papers 2012_02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
KeywordsIllegitimacy Ischaemic heart disease Marital status Mortality Sweden;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:57:y:2003:i:3:p:487-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .