Global infertility and the globalization of new reproductive technologies: illustrations from Egypt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yount, Kathryn M. & Dijkerman, Sally & Zureick-Brown, Sarah & VanderEnde, Kristin E., 2014. "Women's empowerment and generalized anxiety in Minya, Egypt," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 185-193.
- Maya Sabatello, 2015. "Regulating Gamete Donation in the U.S.: Ethical, Legal and Social Implications," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-25, July.
- Wolf, Meike, 2015. "Is there really such a thing as “one health”? Thinking about a more than human world from the perspective of cultural anthropology," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 5-11.
- Hough, Carolyn A., 2010. "Loss in childbearing among Gambia's kanyalengs: Using a stratified reproduction framework to expand the scope of sexual and reproductive health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(10), pages 1757-1763, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:6:p:1431-1434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gooldin, Sigal, 2013. "‘Emotional rights’, moral reasoning, and Jewish–Arab alliances in the regulation of in-vitro-fertilization in Israel: Theorizing the unexpected consequences of assisted reproductive technologies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 90-98.
More about this item
KeywordsInfertility New reproductive technologies Gender Globalization Global health Egypt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:56:y:2003:i:9:p:1837-1851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .