How important is sex in later life? The views of older people
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hordern, Amanda Jane & Street, Annette F., 2007. "Constructions of sexuality and intimacy after cancer: Patient and health professional perspectives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 1704-1718, April.
- Félix Neto & Maria da Conceição Pinto, 2013. "The Satisfaction with Sex Life Across the Adult Life Span," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 767-784, December.
- Alison Pullen & Torkild Thanem & Melissa Tyler & Louise Wallenberg & Andrew King, 2016. "Queer Categories: Queer(y)ing the Identification ‘Older Lesbian, Gay and/or Bisexual (LGB) Adults’ and its Implications for Organizational Research, Policy and Practice," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 7-18, January.
- repec:gam:jsoctx:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:11-:d:97513 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:185:y:2017:i:c:p:17-26 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOlder people Ageing Sexuality Sex UK;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:56:y:2003:i:8:p:1617-1628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.