Acculturation and health in Korean Americans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khalil Ahmad & Amjad Ali, 2016.
"Rising Population and Food Insecurity Linkages in Pakistan: Testing Malthusian Population Growth Theory,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 4(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Amjad, 2016. "Rising Population and Food Insecurity Linkages in Pakistan: Testing Malthusian Population Growth Theory," MPRA Paper 71131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stigler, Melissa & Dhavan, Poonam & Van Dusen, Duncan & Arora, Monika & Reddy, K.S. & Perry, Cheryl L., 2010. "Westernization and tobacco use among young people in Delhi, India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(5), pages 891-897, September.
- Gorman, Bridget K. & Lariscy, Joseph T. & Kaushik, Charisma, 2014. "Gender, acculturation, and smoking behavior among U.S. Asian and Latino immigrants," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 110-118.
- Lee, Sunmin & Chen, Lu & He, Xin & Miller, Matthew J. & Juon, Hee-Soon, 2013. "A cluster analytic examination of acculturation and health status among Asian Americans in the Washington DC metropolitan area, United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 17-23.
- Baron-Epel, Orna & Kaplan, Giora & Haviv-Messika, Amalia & Tarabeia, Jalal & Green, Manfred S. & Nitzan Kaluski, Dorit, 2005. "Self-reported health as a cultural health determinant in Arab and Jewish Israelis: MABAT--National Health and Nutrition Survey 1999-2001," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 1256-1266, September.
- Afable-Munsuz, Aimee & Ponce, Ninez A. & Rodriguez, Michael & Perez-Stable, Eliseo J., 2010. "Immigrant generation and physical activity among Mexican, Chinese & Filipino adults in the U.S," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 1997-2005, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAcculturation Self-reported health Smoking Physical activity Fat intake Korean Americans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:51:y:2000:i:2:p:159-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.