Women's power and anthropometric status in Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline G McKenna & Susan A Bartels & Lesley A Pablo & Melanie Walker, 2019. "Women’s decision-making power and undernutrition in their children under age five in the Democratic Republic of the Congo: A cross-sectional study," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Roy Chowdhury, Soumi & Bohara, Alok K. & Horn, Brady P., 2018. "Balance of Power, Domestic Violence, and Health Injuries: Evidence from Demographic and Health Survey of Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 18-29.
- Konte, M., 2014.
"Gender difference in support for democracy in Sub-Saharan Africa: Do social institutions matter?,"
MERIT Working Papers
009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Konte, Maty, 2014. "Gender difference in support for democracy in sub-Saharan Africa: Do social institutions matter?," WIDER Working Paper Series 044, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Maty Konte & Stephan Klasen, 2016.
"Gender difference in support for Democracy in Sub-Saharan Africa: Do social institutions matter?,"
Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 55-86, April.
- Konte, M., 2014. "Gender difference in support for democracy in Sub-Saharan Africa: Do social institutions matter?," MERIT Working Papers 2014-009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Maty Konte, 2014. "Gender Difference in Support for Democracy in Sub-Saharan Africa: Do social institutions matter?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2014-044, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Trommlerová, Sofia Karina & Klasen, Stephan & Leßmann, Ortrud, 2015.
"Determinants of Empowerment in a Capability-Based Poverty Approach: Evidence from The Gambia,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-15.
- Sofia Karina Trommlerová & Stephan Klasen & Ortrud Lessmann, 2013. "Determinants of Empowerment in a Capability Based Poverty Approach: Evidence from The Gambia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 147, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Hanan Nazier & Racha Ramadan, 2017. "Marriage Outcomes and Women Empowerment After Marriage: A Three Countries Story," Working Papers 1074, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jun 2017.
- Godoy, Ricardo A. & Patel, Ankur & Reyes-García, Victoria & Seyfried, Craig Jr. & Leonard, William R. & McDade, Thomas & Tanner, Susan & Vadez, Vincent, 2006. "Nutritional status and spousal empowerment among native Amazonians," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1517-1530, September.
- Mullany, Britta C. & Hindin, Michelle J. & Becker, Stan, 2005. "Can women's autonomy impede male involvement in pregnancy health in Katmandu, Nepal?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 1993-2006, November.
- Mara José Montenegro Guerra & Sandeep Mohapatra & Brent Swallow, 2019. "What influence do empowered women have? Land and the reality of women’s relative power in Peru," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1225-1255, December.
- Robin A. Richardson, 2018. "Measuring Women’s Empowerment: A Critical Review of Current Practices and Recommendations for Researchers," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 137(2), pages 539-557, June.
- Lépine, Aurélia & Strobl, Eric, 2013. "The Effect of Women’s Bargaining Power on Child Nutrition in Rural Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 17-30.
More about this item
KeywordsGender Power Zimbabwe Women Anthropometry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:51:y:2000:i:10:p:1517-1528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.