Home birth or short-stay hospital birth in a low risk population in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavlova, Milena & Hendrix, Marijke & Nouwens, Elvira & Nijhuis, Jan & van Merode, Godefridus, 2009. "The choice of obstetric care by low-risk pregnant women in the Netherlands: Implications for policy and management," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 27-34, November.
- N. Meltem Daysal & Mircea Trandafir & Reyn van Ewijk, 2015.
"Saving Lives at Birth: The Impact of Home Births on Infant Outcomes,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 28-50, July.
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Trandafir, Mircea & van Ewijk, Reyn, 2012. "Saving Lives at Birth: The Impact of Home Births on Infant Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- N. Meltem Daysal & Mircea Trandafir & Reyn van Ewijk, 2014. "Saving Lives at Birth: The Impact of Home Births on Infant Outcomes," Working Papers 1409, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 18 Sep 2014.
- N. Meltem Daysal & Mircea Trandafir & Reyn van Ewijk, 2012. "Saving Lives at Birth: The Impact of Home Births on Infant Outcomes," Cahiers de recherche 12-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Meltem Daysal, N. & Trandafir, M. & van Ewijk, R., 2012. "Saving Lives at Birth : The Impact of Home Births on Infant Outcomes," Discussion Paper 2012-077, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsmaternity care home birth Netherlands;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:46:y:1998:i:11:p:1505-1511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.