The changing roles of health care personnel in health and health care management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radnor, Zoe J. & Holweg, Matthias & Waring, Justin, 2012. "Lean in healthcare: The unfilled promise?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 364-371.
- Andreassen, Hege K. & Kjekshus, Lars Erik & Tjora, Aksel, 2015. "Survival of the project: A case study of ICT innovation in health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 62-69.
- Gross, Revital & Tabenkin, Hava & Brammli-Greenberg, Shuli, 2007. "Factors affecting primary care physicians' perceptions of health system reform in Israel: Professional autonomy versus organizational affiliation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 1450-1462, April.
- Martin, Graham P. & Learmonth, Mark, 2012. "A critical account of the rise and spread of ‘leadership’: The case of UK healthcare," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 281-288.
- Riewpaiboon, Wachara & Chuengsatiansup, Komatra & Gilson, Lucy & Tangcharoensathien, Viroj, 2005. "Private obstetric practice in a public hospital: mythical trust in obstetric care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 1408-1417, October.
- Williams, Allison M. & Caron, Michelle V. & McMillan, Maria & Litkowich, Anne & Rutter, Noreen & Hartman, Arlete & Yardley, John, 2001. "An evaluation of contracted palliative care home care services in Ontario, Canada," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 23-31, February.
- Frankish, C. James & Kwan, Brenda & Ratner, Pamela A. & Higgins, Joan Wharf & Larsen, Craig, 2002. "Social and political factors influencing the functioning of regional health boards in British Columbia (Canada)," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 125-151, August.
- Racko, Girts, 2017. "Bureaucratization and medical professionals’ values: A cross-national analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 76-84.
- Lewis, Jenny M., 2006. "Being around and knowing the players: Networks of influence in health policy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(9), pages 2125-2136, May.
- van der Geer, Eric & van Tuijl, Harrie F.J.M. & Rutte, Christel G., 2009. "Performance management in healthcare: Performance indicator development, task uncertainty, and types of performance indicators," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1523-1530, November.
More about this item
Keywordshealth care reform management health care professions education and training;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:43:y:1996:i:5:p:799-808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .