Causes of delay in seeking treatment for heart attack symptoms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schoenberg, Nancy E. & Amey, Cheryl H. & Palo Stoller, Eleanor & Drew, Elaine M., 2005. "The pivotal role of cardiac self-care in treatment timing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 1047-1060, March.
- Leviton, Laura C. & Finnegan, John R. & Zapka, Jane G. & Meischke, Hendrika & Estabrook, Barbara & Gilliland, Janice & Linares, Adriana & Weitzman, Elissa R. & Raczynski, James & Stone, Elaine, 1999. "Formative research methods to understand patient and provider responses to heart attack symptoms," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 385-397, November.
- Galdas, Paul M. & Johnson, Joy L. & Percy, Myra E. & Ratner, Pamela A., 2010. "Help seeking for cardiac symptoms: Beyond the masculine-feminine binary," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 18-24, July.
- Justin G. Trogdon, 2004.
"Regionalization of Cardiac Services and the Responsiveness of Treatment Choices,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2004-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Justin G. Trogdon, 2004. "Regionalization of Cardiac Services and the Responsiveness of Treatment Choices," HEW 0411001, EconWPA.
- Justin G. Trogdon, 2009. "Demand For And Regulation Of Cardiac Services," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1183-1204, November.
- Wyke, Sally & Adamson, Joy & Dixon, Diane & Hunt, Kate, 2013. "Consultation and illness behaviour in response to symptoms: A comparison of models from different disciplinary frameworks and suggestions for future research directions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 79-87.
- Fukuoka, Yoshimi & Dracup, Kathleen & Rankin, Sally H. & Froelicher, Erika Sivarajan & Kobayashi, Fumio & Hirayama, Haro & Ohno, Miyoshi & Matsumoto, David, 2005. "Prehospital delay and independent/interdependent construal of self among Japanese patients with acute myocardial infarction," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 2025-2034, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdelay acute myocardial infarction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:40:y:1995:i:3:p:379-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.