Dynamic drug policy: an introduction and overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gragnani, A. & Rinaldi, S. & Feichtinger, G., 1997. "Dynamics of drug consumption: a theoretical model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 127-137, June.
- Forgionne, Guisseppi A. & Frager, Yehuda S., 1998. "Dynamic Public Policy Making Through Decision Support Systems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 239-252, September.
- Matheson, Lance A. & Lattimore, Pamela K. & Baker, Joanna R., 1997. "Statistical quality control and social processes: A drug testing application," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 69-82, March.
- Baveja, Alok & Batta, Rajan & Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Karwan, Mark H., 1993. "Modeling the response of illicit drug markets to local enforcement," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 73-89, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mubayi, Anuj & Greenwood, Priscilla E. & Castillo-Chávez, Carlos & Gruenewald, Paul J. & Gorman, Dennis M., 2010. "The impact of relative residence times on the distribution of heavy drinkers in highly distinct environments," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 45-56, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:38:y:2004:i:1:p:1-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.