Review of modelling details in relation to low-concentration solar concentrating photovoltaic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muñoz, E. & Vidal, P.G. & Nofuentes, G. & Hontoria, L. & Pérez-Higueras, P. & Terrados, J. & Almonacid, G. & Aguilera, J., 2010. "CPV standardization: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 518-523, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pandey, A.K. & Tyagi, V.V. & Selvaraj, Jeyraj A/L & Rahim, N.A. & Tyagi, S.K., 2016. "Recent advances in solar photovoltaic systems for emerging trends and advanced applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 859-884.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:938-953 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharaf, Omar Z. & Orhan, Mehmet F., 2015. "Concentrated photovoltaic thermal (CPVT) solar collector systems: Part II – Implemented systems, performance assessment, and future directions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1566-1633.
- Guiqiang, Li & Gang, Pei & Yuehong, Su & Jie, Ji & Riffat, Saffa B., 2013. "Experiment and simulation study on the flux distribution of lens-walled compound parabolic concentrator compared with mirror compound parabolic concentrator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 398-403.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1108-1121 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:473-492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Renno & Michele De Giacomo, 2014. "Dynamic Simulation of a CPV/T System Using the Finite Element Method," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Sharaf, Omar Z. & Orhan, Mehmet F., 2015. "Concentrated photovoltaic thermal (CPVT) solar collector systems: Part I – Fundamentals, design considerations and current technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1500-1565.
- Momeni, Abdolreza & Rost, Katja, 2016. "Identification and monitoring of possible disruptive technologies by patent-development paths and topic modeling," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 16-29.
- Raman, P. & Murali, J. & Sakthivadivel, D. & Vigneswaran, V.S., 2012. "Opportunities and challenges in setting up solar photo voltaic based micro grids for electrification in rural areas of India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3320-3325.
- Yadav, Pankaj & Tripathi, Brijesh & Rathod, Siddharth & Kumar, Manoj, 2013. "Real-time analysis of low-concentration photovoltaic systems: A review towards development of sustainable energy technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 812-823.
- Amanlou, Yasaman & Hashjin, Teymour Tavakoli & Ghobadian, Barat & Najafi, G. & Mamat, R., 2016. "A comprehensive review of Uniform Solar Illumination at Low Concentration Photovoltaic (LCPV) Systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1430-1441.
More about this item
KeywordsSolar energy Low concentration Solar concentrating photovoltaic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:3:p:1609-1614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .