Renewable energy resources for electricity generation in Sudan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evrendilek, F & Ertekin, C, 2003. "Assessing the potential of renewable energy sources in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 2303-2315.
- Baban, Serwan M.J & Parry, Tim, 2001. "Developing and applying a GIS-assisted approach to locating wind farms in the UK," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 59-71.
- Nandalal, K. D. W. & Sakthivadivel, R., 2002. "Planning and management of a complex water resource system: case of Samanalawewa and Udawalawe reservoirs in the Walawe river, Sri Lanka," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 207-221, December.
- Ramachandra, T.V. & Subramanian, D.K. & Joshi, N.V., 1997. "Wind energy potential assessment in Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka, India," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 585-611.
- Ramachandra, T. V. & Joshi, N. V. & Subramanian, D. K., 2000. "Present and prospective role of bioenergy in regional energy system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 375-430, December.
- Chang, J. & Leung, Dennis Y. C. & Wu, C. Z. & Yuan, Z. H., 2003. "A review on the energy production, consumption, and prospect of renewable energy in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 453-468, October.
- Krewitt, W. & Nitsch, J., 2003. "The potential for electricity generation from on-shore wind energy under the constraints of nature conservation: a case study for two regions in Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1645-1655.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cong, Rong-Gang, 2013. "An optimization model for renewable energy generation and its application in China: A perspective of maximum utilization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 94-103.
- Iqbal, M. & Azam, M. & Naeem, M. & Khwaja, A.S. & Anpalagan, A., 2014. "Optimization classification, algorithms and tools for renewable energy: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 640-654.
- Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed & Zahedi, Gholamreza & Hashim, Haslenda, 2011. "Progress and challenges in utilization of palm oil biomass as fuel for decentralized electricity generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 574-583, January.
- Zafeiriou, Eleni & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Koutroumanidis, Theodoros, 2011. "The fuelwood market in Greece: An empirical approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3008-3018, August.
- Saner, Dominik & Juraske, Ronnie & Kübert, Markus & Blum, Philipp & Hellweg, Stefanie & Bayer, Peter, 2010. "Is it only CO2 that matters? A life cycle perspective on shallow geothermal systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1798-1813, September.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:413-420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafiee, Shahin & Mousavi Avval, Seyed Hashem & Mohammadi, Ali, 2010. "Modeling and sensitivity analysis of energy inputs for apple production in Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3301-3306.
- Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed & Zahedi, Gholamreza, 2011. "Sustainable energy systems: Role of optimization modeling techniques in power generation and supply—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3480-3500.
- Himri, Y. & Malik, Arif S. & Boudghene Stambouli, A. & Himri, S. & Draoui, B., 2009. "Review and use of the Algerian renewable energy for sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1584-1591, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSudan Energy Consumption patterns Renewable energy potential Sustainable development Impacts on environment Mitigations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:11:y:2007:i:7:p:1481-1497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.