Offshore wind at Blyth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarafidis, Y. & Diakoulaki, D. & Papayannakis, L. & Zervos, A., 1999. "A regional planning approach for the promotion of renewable energies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 317-330.
- Nicoletti, Manfredi, 1998. "Architectural expression and low energy design," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 32-41.
- Clarke, JA & Grant, AD & Johnstone, CM & Macdonald, I, 1998. "Integrated modelling of low energy buildings," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 151-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doukas, Haris & Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Psarras, John, 2006. "Supporting sustainable electricity technologies in Greece using MCDM," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 129-136, June.
- Reilly, Kieran & O’Hagan, Anne Marie & Dalton, Gordon, 2015. "Attitudes and perceptions of fishermen on the island of Ireland towards the development of marine renewable energy projects," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 88-97.
- Haggett, Claire, 2011. "Understanding public responses to offshore wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 503-510, February.
More about this item
KeywordsWind; Offshore; Planning; Consents;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:24:y:2001:i:3:p:545-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .