Reflections on gravity and entropy models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1978. "Interactive multiple goal programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Nijkamp & A. Reggiani, 2012. "Did Zipf Anticipate Socio-Economic Spatial Networks?," Working Papers wp816, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:4:p:633-648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1986. "A synthesis between macro and micro models in spatial interaction analysis, with special reference to dynamics," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Uwe Blien & Alexandros Tassinopoulos, 2001.
"Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 113-124.
- Blien, Uwe & Tassinopoulos, Alexandros, 1999. "Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa344, European Regional Science Association.
- Russo, Francesco & Musolino, Giuseppe, 2013. "Estimating demand variables of maritime container transport: An aggregate procedure for the Mediterranean area," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 38-49.
- Blum, Ulrich, 2001. "Borders matter!: Regional integration in Europe and North America," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 08/01, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Bigras, Yvon & Nguyen, Sang, 1987. "Un modèle des flux interrégionaux de marchandises au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(1), pages 26-42, mars.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1987.
"Dynamics of generalised spatial interaction models,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 367-390, August.
- Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 1986. "Dynamics of generalised spatial interaction models," Serie Research Memoranda 0006, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ana Condeço-Melhorado & Aura Reggiani & Javier Gutiérrez, 2014. "Accessibility and spatial interaction: an introduction," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 1, pages 1-12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Östh & Aura Reggiani & Giacomo Galiazzo, 2014. "Novel methods for the estimation of cost–distance decay in potential accessibility models," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 2, pages 15-37 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tiiu Paas, 2000. "The gravity approach for modeling international trade patterns for economies in transition," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(4), pages 633-648, November.
- Caggiani, Leonardo & Ottomanelli, Michele & Dell’Orco, Mauro, 2014. "Handling uncertainty in Multi Regional Input-Output models by entropy maximization and fuzzy programming," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 159-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:5:y:1975:i:2:p:203-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .