A comment on "Specification searches in spatial econometrics: The relevance of Hendry's methodology"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2015.
"R&D Policies in France: New Evidence from a NUTS3 Spatial Analysis,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2015-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2015. "R&D policies in France: New evidence from a NUTS3 spatial analysis," Working Papers 2015-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Torben Klarl, 2009.
"Modelling the folk theorem of spatial economics: a heterogeneous regional growth model,"
071, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Torben Klarl, 2009. "Modelling the folk theorem of spatial economics: a heterogeneous regional growth model," Discussion Paper Series 305, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2017.
"R&D Policy regimes in France: New Evidence from a spatio-temporal Analysis,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2017-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2017. "R&D policy regimes in France: New evidence from spatio-temporal analysis," Working Papers 2017-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2017. "R&D policy regimes in France: New evidence from a spatio-temporal analysis," Working Papers hal-01559041, HAL.
- Pedro V. Amaral & Luc Anselin, 2014. "Finite sample properties of Moran's I test for spatial autocorrelation in tobit models," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 773-781, November.
- Pedro Amaral & Luc Anselin & Daniel Arribas-Bel, 2013. "Testing for spatial error dependence in probit models," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 91-101, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:36:y:2006:i:2:p:309-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.