Comments on: 'On the foundations of land use theory: Discrete versus continuous populations' by Y. Asami, M. Fujita and T.E. Smith
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haurin, Donald R. & Lee, Kyubang, 1989. "A structural model of the demand for owner-occupied housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 348-360, November.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Ioannides, Yannis M., 1989. "Dynamic aspects of consumer decisions in housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 212-230, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2008.
"When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 438-444, September.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2007. "When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land," MPRA Paper 3393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2008. "When Worlds Collide: Different Comparative Static Predictions of Continuous and Discrete Agent Models with Land," MPRA Paper 7312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, M. & Ten Raa, T., 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and perfect competition : The role of land," Other publications TiSEM c4f1929e-6651-4959-b757-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- André Grimaud, 1996. "Modèle continu et modèle discret en économie urbaine," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 289-309.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:21:y:1991:i:4:p:639-645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .