Monopoly, product diversity and welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1978. "Interactive multiple goal programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Cox, Linda J. & Borden, George W. & Andreozzi, Barbara & Kobayashi, Mimako & Glenn, Eric & Albrecht, Don, 2012. "Community Business Matching Model Aids Local Decisionmakers and Developers," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(2).
- Ramon Caminal, 2016. "Dynamic Product Diversity," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Ramon Caminal, 2014. "Dynamic Product Diversity," Working Papers 594, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Boehlje, Michael & Pederson, Glenn D., 1988. "farm Finance: The New Issues," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 3(3).
- Spurlock, C. Anna, 2014. "The Implications of Market Structure for Appliance Energy Efficiency Regulation," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 180235, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:12:y:1982:i:3:p:313-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.