The impact of living costs on geographic mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foley, Maggie & Angjellari-Dajci, Fiorentina, 2015. "Net Migration Determinants," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
- Jim Millington, 2000. "Migration and Age: The Effect of Age on Sensitivity to Migration Stimuli," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 521-533.
- Alexander, Gigi & Foley, Maggie, 2014. "Determinants of Migration, Revisited," MPRA Paper 56967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar Iván Ávila Montealegre & Mauricio Rodríguez Acosta & Hernando Zuleta González, 2014.
"The Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis and Elderly Migration,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 32(74), pages 1-8, June.
- Oscar Iván Ávila & Mauricio ROdríguez & Hernando Zuleta, 2014. "The Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis and Elderly Migration," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 32(74), pages 1-8, Junio.
- Hernando Zuleta & Oscar Avila & Mauricio Rodriguez, 2009. "The balassa-samuelson hypothesis and elderly migration," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005267, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Saracoglu, Durdane Sirin & Roe, Terry L., 2015. "Internal Migration, Structural Change, and Economic Growth," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212690, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cebula, Richard, 2007. "Impact of Property Taxes and Public Education Outlays on Housing Costs: Recent Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 60109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard & Toma, Michael, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Determinants of Interstate Living-Cost Differentials, 2005," MPRA Paper 52430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard & Toma, Michael, 2006. "Determinants of Interstate Differentials in the Real Median Price of Single Family Homes," MPRA Paper 61410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conway, Karen Smith & Houtenville, Andrew J., 2001. "Elderly Migration and State Fiscal Policy: Evidence From the 1990 Census Migration Flows," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 54(1), pages 103-124, March.
- Cebula, Richard J. & Alexander, Gigi M., 2006. "Determinants of Net Interstate Migration, 2000-2004," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:33:y:1993:i:1:p:101-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.