A graphic representation of the Nash and Lindahl equilibria in an economy with a public good
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Ley, 1996.
"On the private provision of public goods: a diagrammatic exposition,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(1), pages 105-123, January.
- Ley, E., 1993. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods: A Diagrammatic Exposition," Papers 93-27, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Eduardo Ley, 1995. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods: A Diagrammatic Exposition," Public Economics 9503001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Dec 2002.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters, "undated".
"Existence, Uniqueness And Some Comparative Statics For Ratio- And Lindahl Equilibria: New Wine In Old Bottles,"
06/08, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters, 2006. "Existence, Uniqueness and Some Comparative Statics for Ratio- and Lindahl Equilibria: New Wine in Old Bottles," CESifo Working Paper Series 1802, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2007.
"Aggregative Public Good Games,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(2), pages 201-219, April.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2003. "Aggregative Public Goods Games," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000063, www.najecon.org.
- Roger Hartley & Richard Cornes, 2003. "Aggregative Public Good Games," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2003/05, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:6:y:1976:i:3:p:295-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.