A model of local government expenditure and tax capitalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela S. Bergantino & Francesco Porcelli, 2013.
"Housing market prices: capitalisation of efficiency in local public service provision. An application with data on Italian urban transport related expenditures,"
0047, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Aug 2013.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Porcelli, Francesco, 2013. "Housing market prices: capitalisation of efficiency in local public service provision. An application with data on Italian urban transport related expenditures," Working Papers 13_2, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2008.
"Tiebout's tale in spatial economies: Entrepreneurship, self-selection, and efficiency,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 461-477, September.
- Hideo Konishi, 2006. "Tiebout's Tale in Spatial Economies: Entrepreneurship, Self-Selection, and Efficiency," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 655, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Jan 2008.
- Palmon, Oded & Smith, Barton A., 1998.
"A New Approach for Identifying the Parameters of a Tax Capitalization Model,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 299-316, September.
- Alexeev, Michael & Mamedov, Arseny & Fomina, Evgenia & Deryugin, Alexander, 2017. "Influence of the Main Characteristics of Interbudgetary Relations on the Indicators of Economic Development of the Subjects of the Russian Federation," Working Papers 031717, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:6:y:1976:i:3:p:231-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .