A note on the optimum income tax
No abstract is available for this item.
- Boadway, Robin & Cuff, Katherine, 2001.
"A minimum wage can be welfare-improving and employment-enhancing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 553-576, March.
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff, 1999. "A Minimum Wage Can Be Welfare-Improving and Employment-Enhancing," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 72, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff, 1999. "A Minimum Wage can be Welfare-Improving and Employment-Enhancing," Working Papers 980, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 2007. "A contribution to the theory of optimal utilitarian income taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1449-1477, August.
- Martin Hellwig, 2005. "A Contribution to the Theory of Optimal Utilitarian Income Taxation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_23, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Martin Hellwig, 2007. "A Contribution to the Theory of Optimal Utilitarian Income Taxation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_2, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- X. Ruiz del Portal, 2011. "Agency problems with non-smooth decision profiles: the case of monopoly under product quality," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 121-137, March.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2004. "Optimal income taxation, public-goods provision and public-sector pricing : a contribution to the foundations of public economics," Papers 04-42, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Optimal Income Taxation, Public-Goods Provision and Public-Sector Pricing: A Contribution to the Foundations of Public Economics," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Konishi, Hideo, 1995. "A Pareto-improving commodity tax reform under a smooth nonlinear income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 413-446, March.
- Carlos E. da Costa, 2009. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), pages 363-376, April.
- Carlos E da Costa, 2004. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 52, Econometric Society.
- Carlos E. da Costa, 2006. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," 2006 Meeting Papers 188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da, 2005. "Yet another reason to tax goods," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 596, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ruiz del Portal, X., 2008. "Is the optimal income tax regressive?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 402-404, September.
- Ruiz del Portal, X., 2010. "On the qualitative properties of the optimal income tax," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 288-298, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:50:y:1993:i:3:p:445-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed