Inflation and the comprehensive tax base
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Diamond, Peter, 2010.
"Taxes and Pensions,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 59-74.
- Peter Diamond, 2009. "Taxes and Pensions," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 2-15, July.
- Peter Diamond, 2009. "Taxes and Pensions," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2009-12, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2009.
- Peter A. Diamond, 2009. "Taxes and Pensions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2636, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nicole Aregger & Martin Brown & Enzo Rossi, 2013. "Transaction Taxes, Capital Gains Taxes and House Prices," Working Papers 2013-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Nowotny, Ewald, 1980. "Inflation and Taxation: Reviewing the Macroeconomic Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 1025-1049, September.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod, 1983. "Inflation and the Excess Taxation of Capital Gains on Corporate Stock," NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 101-115 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod, 1978. "Inflation and the Excess Taxation of Capital Gains on Corporate Stock," NBER Working Papers 0234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Englund, Peter, 1985. "Taxation of capital gains on owner-occupied homes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 311-334.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1980. "On the Almost Neutrality of Inflation: Notes on Taxation and the Welfare Costs of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 1977. "Taxation, Inflation, and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 0203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:4:y:1975:i:3:p:227-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed