Contemporaneous and intertemporal child costs : Equivalent expenditure vs. equivalent income scales
No abstract is available for this item.
- Jürgen Faik, 2013.
"Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Equivalence Scales for West Germany Based on Subjective Data on Life Satisfaction,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
575, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jurgen Faik, 2013. "Cross-sectional and longitudinal equivalence scales for West Germany based on subjective data on life satisfaction," Working Papers 306, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0325-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Fry & Sandra Mihajilo & Roslyn Russell & Robert Brooks, 2008. "The Factors Influencing Saving in a Matched Savings Program: Goals, Knowledge of Payment Instruments, and Other Behavior," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 234-250, June.
- Yiguo Sun & Thanasis Stengos & Dianqin Wang, 2006. "Estimates of semiparametric equivalence scales," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 629-639.
- Stengos, T. & Sun, Y. & Wang, D., 2003. "Estimates of Semiparametric Equivalence Scales," Working Papers 2003-7, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jones, Andrew & O'Donnell, Owen, 1995. "Equivalence scales and the costs of disability," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 273-289, February.
- Andrew Jones & Owen O'Donnell, "undated". "Equivalence Scales and the Costs of Disability," Discussion Papers 94/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Aline Bütikofer, 2012. "Semiparametric Base-Independent Equivalence Scales and the Cost of Children in Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(I), pages 1-35, March.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 1992. "Equivalence Scale and Poverty Assessment in a Poor Country," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 199204, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1992. "Equivalence Scale and Poverty Assessment in a Poor Country," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1992 Vol. XIX No. 1-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Krishna Pendakur, 2005. "Semiparametric estimation of lifetime equivalence scales," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 487-507.
- Pendakur, K., 1999. "Semiparametric Estimation of Lifetime Equivalence Scales," Discussion Papers dp99-9, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Fabrizio Balli & Silvia Tiezzi, 2010. "Equivalence scales, the cost of children and household consumption patterns in Italy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 527-549, December.
- Fabrizio balli & Silvia Tiezzi, 2008. "Households Consumption Patterns and Equivalence Scales in Italy: 1997-2004," Department of Economics University of Siena 535, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:45:y:1991:i:2:p:191-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed