Strategic behaviour : Some experimental evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Rebecca Blank, 1983. "Welfare, Wages and Migration, An Analysis of Locational Choice by Female-Headed Households," Working Papers 550, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Edward M. Gramlich, 1982. "An Econometric Examination of the New Federalism," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 13(2), pages 327-370.
- Blaug, Mark, 1963. "The Myth of the Old Poor Law and the Making of the New," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 151-184, June.
- Orr, Larry L, 1976. "Income Transfers as a Public Good: An Application to AFDC," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 359-371, June.
- repec:fth:prinin:170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard J. Cebula, 2009. "Migration and the Tiebout-Tullock Hypothesis," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 541-551, April.
- Pauly, Mark V., 1973. "Income redistribution as a local public good," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 35-58, February.
- David E. Kaun, 1970. "Negro Migration and Unemployment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 5(2), pages 191-207.
- Edward M. Gramlich & Deborah S. Laren, 1984. "Migration and Income Redistribution Responsibilities," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(4), pages 489-511.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1983. "Welfare, Wages and Migration, An Analysis of Locational Choice by Female-Headed Households," Working Papers 550, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Rishi Kumar, 1977. "More on nonwhite migration, welfare levels, and the political process," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 151-154, December.
- Cebula, Richard, 1973. "Interstate Migration and the Tiebout Hypothesis: An Analysis According to Race, Sex, and Age," MPRA Paper 49827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 1974.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1980.
"The Growth of Government,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 209-287, October.
- Sam Peltzman, 1980. "The Growth of Government," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 1, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shogren, Jason F., 2006. "Experimental Methods and Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 969-1027 Elsevier.
- Fox, John A. & Buhr, Brian L. & Shogren, Jason F. & Kliebenstein, James B. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995. "A Comparison of Preferences for Pork Sandwiches Produced from Animals With and Without Somatotropin Administration," ISU General Staff Papers 199504010800001009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sinden, Jack A., 1988. "Empirical Tests Of Hypothetical Bias In Consumers' Surplus Surveys," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(02-03).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:6:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Little & Robert Berrens, 2004. "Explaining Disparities between Actual and Hypothetical Stated Values: Further Investigation Using Meta-Analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(6), pages 1-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:32:y:1987:i:3:p:355-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .