Distributionally-neutral tax changes for different inequality concepts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M-super-a Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Henar Díez, 2010.
"Unit Consistency And Bipolarization Of Income Distributions,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(1), pages 65-83, March.
- Ma Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Henar Diez, 2008. "Unit-consistency and polarization of income distributions," Working Papers 100, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Claudio Zoli, 2012. "Characterizing Inequality Equivalence Criteria," Working Papers 32/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Ivica Urban, 2016. "Impact of Taxes and Benefits on Inequality among Groups of Income Units," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(1), pages 120-144, March.
- Lambert, Peter & Zheng, Buhong, 2011. "On the consistent measurement of attainment and shortfall inequality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 214-219, January.
- Urban, Ivica, 2017.
"Measuring income redistribution: beyond the proportionality standard,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM1/17, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ivica Urban, 2017. "Measuring income redistribution: beyond the proportionality standard," Working Papers 427, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Claudio Zoli, 2017. "A note on progressive taxation and inequality equivalence," Working Papers 19/2017, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:30:y:1986:i:3:p:385-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.