Social security and savings plans in overlapping-generations models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2012.
"Fertility and PAYG pensions in the overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 955-961, July.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Fertility and PAYG pensions in the overlapping generations model," MPRA Paper 25811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oshio, Takashi, 2004. "Social security and trust fund management," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 528-550, December.
- Andreas Wagener, 2003. "Equilibrium dynamics with different types of pay-as-you-go pension schemes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(6), pages 1-12.
- Miguel Angel López García, 1991. "Sobre la reforma de la seguridad social: ¿capitalización o fondos de capital?," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(3), pages 505-530, September.
- Philippe Michel & Pierre Pestieau, 2013.
"Social Security And Early Retirement In An Overlapping-Generations Growth Model,"
Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 723-737, November.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1999. "Social security and early retirement in an overlapping-generations growth model," CORE Discussion Papers 1999051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2013. "Social security and early retirement in an overlapping-generations growth model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2624, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2003:i:6:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. C. Herbert Emery & Ian Rongve, 1999.
"Much Ado About Nothing? Demographic Bulges, The Productivity Puzzle, And Cpp Reform,"
Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(1), pages 68-78, January.
- Emery, H. & Rongve, I., 1996. "Much Ado About Nothing? Demographic Bulges, the Productivity Puzzle and CCP Reform," Papers 70, Regina - Department of Economics.
- Takashi Oshio, 2004. "Social Security and Trust Fund Management," NBER Working Papers 10444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:21:y:1983:i:1:p:79-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.