Population policy and the taxation of family size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erwin Ooghe & Andreas Peichl, 2015. "Fair and Efficient Taxation under Partial Control," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 2024-2051, December.
- Romuald Elie & Dylan Possamai, 2016. "Contracting theory with competitive interacting agents," Papers 1605.08099, arXiv.org.
- Ooghe, Erwin & Peichl, Andreas, 2010.
"Fair and Efficient Taxation under Partial Control: Theory and Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5388, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erwin Ooghe & Andreas Peichl, 2011. "Fair and Efficient Taxation under Partial Control: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 3518, CESifo Group Munich.
- Erwin OOGHE & Andreas PEICHL, 2010. "Fair and efficient taxation under partial control: theory and evidence," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.32, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicol'as Hern'andez Santib'a~nez & Dylan Possamai & Chao Zhou, 2017. "Bank monitoring incentives under moral hazard and adverse selection," Papers 1701.05864, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Louis Kaplow, 1992. "Optimal Distribution and Taxation of the Family," NBER Working Papers 4189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolás Hernández Santibáñez & Dylan Possamaï & Chao Zhou, 2017. "Bank monitoring incentives under moral hazard and adverse selection," Working Papers hal-01435460, HAL.
- Cigno, Alessandro & Pettini, Anna, 2002. "Taxing family size and subsidizing child-specific commodities?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 75-90, April.
- Schweizer, Urs, 1996. "Endogenous fertility and the Henry George Theorem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 209-228, August.
- Bernhard Felderer & Klaus Ritzberger, 1995. "Family allowances as welfare improvements," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 11-33, February.
- Alessandro Cigno & Anna Pettini, 1999. "Taxing Family Size and Subsidising Child-specific Commodities? Optimal Fiscal Treatment of Households with Endogenous Fertility," CESifo Working Paper Series 198, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julian Simon, 1975. "The Welfare Effect of an Additional Child Cannot be Stated Simply and Unequivocally," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 12(1), pages 89-105, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:1:y:1972:i:2:p:169-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.