Long term trends in US inventory to sales ratios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirsch, Albert A., 1996. "Has inventory management in the US become more efficient and flexible? A macroeconomic perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 37-46, August.
- Dan M. Bechter & Stephen Stanley, 1992. "Evidence of improved inventory control," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 3-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robb, David J. & Xie, Bin & Arthanari, Tiru, 2008. "Supply chain and operations practice and performance in Chinese furniture manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 683-699, April.
- Chikán, Attila & Kovács, Erzsébet & Matyusz, Zsolt, 2011. "Inventory investment and sectoral characteristics in some OECD countries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 2-11, September.
- Elias Sanidas & Hyeri Park, 2011. "Korean Augmented Production Function: The Role Of Services And Other Factors In Korea¡¯S Economic Growth Of Industries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 59-85, March.
- Irvine, F. Owen, 2005. "Trend breaks in US inventory to sales ratios," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 13-23, January.
- Ramey, Valerie A & Vine, Daniel J, 2004.
"Why Do Real and Nominal Inventory-Sales Ratios Have Different Trends?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 959-963, October.
- Valerie A. Ramey & Daniel J. Vine, 2004. "Why Do Real and Nominal Inventory-Sales Ratios Have Different Trends," NBER Working Papers 10703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obermaier, Robert, 2012. "German inventory to sales ratios 1971–2005—An empirical analysis of business practice," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 964-976.
- Kamalahmadi, Masoud & Parast, Mahour Mellat, 2017. "An assessment of supply chain disruption mitigation strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 210-230.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:81-82:y:2003:i:1:p:27-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.