Joint determination of process mean, production run size and material order quantity for a container-filling process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Jae-Dong & Hayya, Jack C., 1992. "An optimal algorithm for integrating raw materials inventory in a single-product manufacturing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 313-318, June.
- Carlsson, Olle, 1989. "Economic selection of a process level under acceptance sampling by variables," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 69-78, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hariga, Moncer A. & Al-Fawzan, M.A., 2005. "Joint determination of target value and production run for a process with multiple markets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 201-212, May.
- Goethals, Paul L. & Cho, Byung Rae, 2011. "Reverse programming the optimal process mean problem to identify a factor space profile," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 204-217, November.
- Raza, Syed Asif & Turiac, Mihaela, 2016. "Joint optimal determination of process mean, production quantity, pricing, and market segmentation with demand leakage," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 312-326.
- Darwish, M.A. & Abdulmalek, F. & Alkhedher, M., 2013. "Optimal selection of process mean for a stochastic inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 481-490.
- Darwish, M.A., 2009. "Economic selection of process mean for single-vendor single-buyer supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 162-169, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:63:y:2000:i:3:p:303-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.