Are push and pull systems really so different?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonney, M. C. & Head, M. A. & Tien, C. C. & Huang, N. & Barson, R. J., 1996. "Inventory and enterprise integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 91-99, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pettersen, Jan-Arne & Segerstedt, Anders, 2009. "Restricted work-in-process: A study of differences between Kanban and CONWIP," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 199-207, March.
- Patricia Deflorin & Peter T. Ward, 2009. "Developing and Sustaining Capabilities – A Look into the Black Box," Working Papers 0109, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Ozbayrak, M. & Akgun, M. & Turker, A. K., 2004. "Activity-based cost estimation in a push/pull advanced manufacturing system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 49-65, January.
- Heuermann, Caroline, 2002. "Internationalisierung und Logistikstrategie: Wettbewerbsstrategische Implikationen für die Gestaltung internationaler Logistiksysteme," Working Paper Series 104, University of Cologne, Department of Business Policy and Logistics.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:198:y:2018:i:c:p:133-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:25-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Deflorin & Maike Scherrer-Rathje, 2009. "Aligning manufacturing strategy content with heterogeneous requirements," Working Papers 0110, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Hanson, Robin & Finnsgård, Christian, 2014. "Impact of unit load size on in-plant materials supply efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 46-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:59:y:1999:i:1-3:p:53-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .