Two-machine flowshop scheduling problem to minimize total completion time with bounded setup and processing times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Logendran, Rasaratnam & Carson, Sara & Hanson, Erik, 2005. "Group scheduling in flexible flow shops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 143-155, May.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalev, Sergey & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Nossack, Jenny & Pesch, Erwin, 2014. "Minimizing setup costs in a transfer line design problem with sequential operation processing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 186-194.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2008. "A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 985-1032, June.
- Hamta, Nima & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T. & Jolai, F. & Akbarpour Shirazi, M., 2013. "A hybrid PSO algorithm for a multi-objective assembly line balancing problem with flexible operation times, sequence-dependent setup times and learning effect," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 99-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:103:y:2006:i:1:p:386-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .