Immigration and net transfers within the public sector in Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- Friedberg, Rachel M, 2000.
"You Can't Take It with You? Immigrant Assimilation and the Portability of Human Capital,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 221-251, April.
- Rachel M. Friedberg, 1996. "You Can't Take It With You? Immigrant Assimilation and the Portability of Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 5837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Baker & Dwayne Benjamin, 1995. "The Receipt of Transfer Payments by Immigrants to Canada," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(4), pages 650-676.
- Bell, Brian D, 1997. "The Performance of Immigrants in the United Kingdom: Evidence from the GHS," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 333-344, March.
- George J. Borjas & Lynette Hilton, 1996. "Immigration and the Welfare State: Immigrant Participation in Means-Tested Entitlement Programs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 575-604.
- Jensen, Kraen Blume & Ejrnaes, Mette & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Würtz, Allan, "undated". "Self-Employment among Immigrants: A Last Resort?," Economics Working Papers 2003-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jorgen Hansen & Magnus Lofstrom, 2003.
"Immigrant Assimilation and Welfare Participation Do Immigrants Assimilate Into or Out of Welfare?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(1).
- Hansen, Jörgen & Lofstrom, Magnus, 1999. "Immigrant Assimilation and Welfare Participation: Do Immigrants Assimilate Into or Out-of Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- JÃ¶rgen Hansen & Magnus Lofstrom, 2010. "Immigrant Assimilation and Welfare Participation: Do Immigrants Assimilate Into or Out-of Welfare," Working Papers id:2647, eSocialSciences.
- Hansen, Jörgen & Löfström, Magnus, 2000. "Immigrant Assimilation And Welfare Participation: Do Immigrants Assimilate Into Or Out Of Welfare?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2430, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borjas, George J. & Trejo, Stephen J., 1993. "National origin and immigrant welfare recipiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 325-344, March.
- Aycan Çelikaksoy & Helena Nielsen & Mette Verner, 2006.
"Marriage migration: just another case of positive assortative matching?,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 253-275, September.
- Celikaksoy, Aycan & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Verner, Mette, 2003. "Marriage Migration: Just another case of positive assortative matching?," Working Papers 03-27, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Borjas, George J, 1999. "Immigration and Welfare Magnets," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 607-637, October.
- Erling Barth & Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbj¯rn Raaum, 2004. "Identifying Earnings Assimilation of Immigrants under Changing Macroeconomic Conditions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Michael Rosholm & Nina Smith & Leif Husted, 2004.
"Qualifications, discrimination, or assimilation? An extended framework for analysing immigrant wage gaps,"
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 855-883, December.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Rosholm, Michael & Smith, Nina & Husted, Leif, 2001. "Qualifications, Discrimination, or Assimilation? An Extended Framework for Analysing Immigrant Wage Gaps," IZA Discussion Papers 365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Frank Hansen & Marie Louise Schultz-Nielsen & Torben Tranæs, 2015.
"The Impact of Immigrants on Public Finances: A Forecast Analysis for Denmark,"
DREAM Working Paper Series
201501, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Hansen, Marianne Frank & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Tranæs, Torben, 2015. "The Impact of Immigrants on Public Finances: A Forecast Analysis for Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 8844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paweł Kaczmarczyk, 2013.
"Are immigrants a burden for the state budget? Review paper,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2013/79, European University Institute.
- Pawel Kaczmarczyk, 2013. "Are immigrants a burden for the state budget? Review paper," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0356, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Gerdes, Christer & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2008.
"The Impact of Immigration on Election Outcomes in Danish Municipalities,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerdes, Christer & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2010. "The impact of immigration on election outcomes in Danish municipalities," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:3, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2013. "Does migration threaten the sustainability of European welfare states?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 21, WWWforEurope.
- Kaczmarczyk, Pawel, 2015. "Burden or Relief? Fiscal Impacts of Recent Ukrainian Migration to Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 8779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paldam, Martin, 2007. "Introduction to symposium `Immigration and the welfare state'," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 448-452, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:23:y:2007:i:2:p:472-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .