Immigration and net transfers within the public sector in Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Frank Hansen & Marie Louise Schultz-Nielsen & Torben Tranæs, 2015.
"The Impact of Immigrants on Public Finances: A Forecast Analysis for Denmark,"
DREAM Working Paper Series
201501, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Hansen, Marianne Frank & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Tranæs, Torben, 2015. "The Impact of Immigrants on Public Finances: A Forecast Analysis for Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 8844, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gerdes, Christer & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2008.
"The Impact of Immigration on Election Outcomes in Danish Municipalities,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3586, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gerdes, Christer & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2010. "The impact of immigration on election outcomes in Danish municipalities," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:3, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Kaczmarczyk, Pawel, 2015. "Burden or Relief? Fiscal Impacts of Recent Ukrainian Migration to Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 8779, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paldam, Martin, 2007. "Introduction to symposium `Immigration and the welfare state'," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 448-452, June.
- Pawel Kaczmarczyk, 2013.
"Are immigrants a burden for the state budget? Review paper,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
p0356, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Paweł Kaczmarczyk, 2013. "Are immigrants a burden for the state budget? Review paper," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/79, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:23:y:2007:i:2:p:472-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.