Probability routing strategy for scale-free networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 1999. "Mean-field theory for scale-free random networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 272(1), pages 173-187.
- Abe, Sumiyoshi & Suzuki, Norikazu, 2005. "Scale-free statistics of time interval between successive earthquakes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(2), pages 588-596.
- Abe, Sumiyoshi & Pastén, Denisse & Suzuki, Norikazu, 2011. "Finite data-size scaling of clustering in earthquake networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(7), pages 1343-1349.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Ravasz, Erzsébet & Vicsek, Tamás, 2001. "Deterministic scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(3), pages 559-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo, 2016. "Location and capacity allocations decisions to mitigate the impacts of unexpected disasters," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 252-263.
- Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo, 2016. "Optimal location, capacity and timing of stockpiles for improved hurricane preparedness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 11-28.
More about this item
KeywordsProbability routing strategy; Scale-free networks; Network capacity; Average routing path length;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:4:p:953-958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .