Stochastic bounded consensus tracking of leader–follower multi-agent systems with measurement noises based on sampled-data with small sampling delay
This paper is concerned with the stochastic bounded consensus tracking problems of leader–follower multi-agent systems, where the control input of an agent can only use the information measured at the sampling instants from its neighborhood agents or a virtual leader with a time-varying reference state, the measurements are corrupted by random noises, and the signal sampling process induces a small sampling delay. The augmented matrix method, probability limit theory and algebra graph theory are employed to derive the necessary and sufficient conditions guaranteeing mean square bounded consensus tracking. It turns out that the convergence of the proposed protocol simultaneously depends on the constant feedback gains, the network topology, the sampling period and the sampling delay, and that the static consensus tracking error depends on not only the above-mentioned factors, but also the noise intensity, the number of agents and the upper bound of the changing rate of the virtual leader’s state. The obtained results cover no sampling delay as a special case. Simulations are provided to demonstrate the effectiveness of the theoretical results.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 392 (2013)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hu, Jiangping & Hong, Yiguang, 2007. "Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(2), pages 853-863.
- Xiao, Feng & Wang, Long, 2006. "Dynamic behavior of discrete-time multiagent systems with general communication structures," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(2), pages 364-380.
- Lin, Peng & Jia, Yingmin, 2008. "Average consensus in networks of multi-agents with both switching topology and coupling time-delay," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(1), pages 303-313.
- Peng, Ke & Yang, Yupu, 2009. "Leader-following consensus problem with a varying-velocity leader and time-varying delays," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(2), pages 193-208.
- Sun, Yongzheng & Zhao, Donghua & Ruan, Jiong, 2010. "Consensus in noisy environments with switching topology and time-varying delays," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(19), pages 4149-4161.
- Ning, Bo & Ren, Quansheng & Zhao, Jianye, 2012. "Enhancing consensus in weighted networks with coupling time-delay," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(11), pages 3061-3068.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:4:p:918-928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.