Admissible consensus and consensualization of high-order linear time-invariant singular swarm systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xi, Jianxiang & Cai, Ning & Zhong, Yisheng, 2010. "Consensus problems for high-order linear time-invariant swarm systems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(24), pages 5619-5627.
- Lin, Peng & Jia, Yingmin, 2008. "Average consensus in networks of multi-agents with both switching topology and coupling time-delay," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(1), pages 303-313.
- Xi, Jianxiang & Shi, Zongying & Zhong, Yisheng, 2011. "Consensus analysis and design for high-order linear swarm systems with time-varying delays," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4114-4123.
- Czirók, András & Vicsek, Tamás, 2000. "Collective behavior of interacting self-propelled particles," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 281(1), pages 17-29.
- Peng, Ke & Yang, Yupu, 2009. "Leader-following consensus problem with a varying-velocity leader and time-varying delays," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(2), pages 193-208.
- Hu, Jiangping & Hong, Yiguang, 2007. "Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(2), pages 853-863.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:487:y:2017:i:c:p:58-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pei, Yongquan & Sun, Jitao, 2016. "Consensus analysis of switching multi-agent systems with fixed topology and time-delay," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 463(C), pages 437-444.
More about this item
KeywordsAdmissible consensus; Singular swarm system; Cooperative control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:23:p:5839-5849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.