Research on spatial economic structure for different economic sectors from a perspective of a complex network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Mantegna, 1999.
"Hierarchical structure in financial markets,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- R. Mantegna, 1999. "Hierarchical structure in financial markets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- Heimo, Tapio & Kaski, Kimmo & Saramäki, Jari, 2009. "Maximal spanning trees, asset graphs and random matrix denoising in the analysis of dynamics of financial networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(2), pages 145-156.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior & Italo De Paula Franca, 2011. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Papers 1102.1339, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Tse, Chi K. & Liu, Jing & Lau, Francis C.M., 2010. "A network perspective of the stock market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 659-667, September.
- Namaki, A. & Shirazi, A.H. & Raei, R. & Jafari, G.R., 2011. "Network analysis of a financial market based on genuine correlation and threshold method," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(21), pages 3835-3841.
- Tian Qiu & Bo Zheng & Guang Chen, 2010. "Adaptive financial networks with static and dynamic thresholds," Papers 1002.3432, arXiv.org.
- Eom, Cheoljun & Oh, Gabjin & Jung, Woo-Sung & Jeong, Hawoong & Kim, Seunghwan, 2009. "Topological properties of stock networks based on minimal spanning tree and random matrix theory in financial time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(6), pages 900-906.
- Dong-Ming Song & Michele Tumminello & Wei-Xing Zhou & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2011. "Evolution of worldwide stock markets, correlation structure and correlation based graphs," Papers 1103.5555, arXiv.org.
- Lee, Junghoon & Youn, Janghyuk & Chang, Woojin, 2012. "Intraday volatility and network topological properties in the Korean stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1354-1360.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Chunxia & Chen, Yanhua & Niu, Lei & Li, Qian, 2014. "Cointegration analysis and influence rank—A network approach to global stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 400(C), pages 168-185.
- Mary Han & Bill McKelvey, 2016. "How to Grow Successful Social Entrepreneurship Firms? Key Ideas from Complexity Theory," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 243-280, September.
- Rezvanian, Alireza & Rahmati, Mohammad & Meybodi, Mohammad Reza, 2014. "Sampling from complex networks using distributed learning automata," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 396(C), pages 224-234.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial economic network; Economic distance; Econophysics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:17:p:3682-3697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.